Monday, September 2, 2013

Bulk User Mailbox Creation Exchange Server 2010

This script will help you to create bulk mailbox. You can create 10 or 1000 mailbox, it is up to you, just fallow the simple steps and provide input after executing the script.

This script is great and handy if you are looking for populating users for your LAB etc..

Download the script from here

Step One execute the script from your Exchange server

Create_Bulk_MailBoxUsers.ps1

image

Just provide the input for the script , that is all you have to do

image

Script will take your inputs it will create mailboxes, you can create 10 or 1000 mailbox with simple clicks..

image

Enjoy !!

Respectfully,

MCITP (EMA), MCITP (SA)
MCSE 2003, M+, S+, MCDST
Security+, Project +, Server +
http://smtp25.blogspot.com/ (Blog)
http://telnet25.wordpress.com/ (Blog)

5 comments:

Mark Angell said...

This looks really familiar Oz.

David Jhon said...

I agree with your opinion.your article is excellent. I have been exterminating out some of your stories and i can state pretty nice stuff. I look forward your next article. Its a great post.
Gin Rummy For iPad

David Jhon said...

I feel strongly that love and learn more about this subject. If possible, as they gain experience,would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is very useful for up me.
Play Backgammon iPad

David Jhon said...

Nice article, Its really informative for me, I want to share this in my social network.I agree with much of everything you said; but more importantly, the topic of your article was an area of long interest to me which made the whole thing a little more fun and enjoyable for me.
Forex Day Trading

David Jhon said...

I have to admit that I have been searching for this information for a long time. Reading this wonderful entry I have known many new things. As I see all your articles are informative and full of valuable information so I will definitely bookmark your website and wait for more such great posts like this one. So huge thanks for publishing this article here .
IR35 Accountants