Friday, July 2, 2010

One More Year MVP Journey…………..

To all Friends and Friends,

I truly appreciate the supports  you have given in my MVP journey and carried me for another wonderful year. I could never achieved this much without your support to be honest. I will continue to do my best to pass the information and knowledge I gain as MVP and carry your voice to Exchange Team……

As always if there is any help in regards to Exchange I could be assist in providing please fell free to ping me Telnet25@gmail.com, , I will do my best to answer your e-mail.

Again, thank you so much to all my students and friends, I sincerely appreciate everyone's generosity, time and supports for the last years.

image

Respectfully,
Oz Casey, Dedeal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations,, baba oz -Almira

mkline said...

Congrats Oz!! Thanks for all the work you do in the community. Hope to meet you at the summit.

Thanks

Mike